Sunday, February 9, 2014

Posted by Markee | File under :

February is the month of love, the 2nd month of the year and the shortest month in the calendar. When this month comes, most of the people are celebrating specially the 14th since it is Valentine's Day. During my early age as a teen ager, I usually go on a date with girls I know or go on a blind date. I usually go on a movie or shopping or somewhere else (LOL), eat on a restaurant or whatever. But when it comes to eating, wouldn't you prefer something that you can make or prepare to make your date go special? In my opinion, I prefer to make a dinner for my special someone to make her feel more special. And that is why in this article, I wanted to help you prepare the dish for your valentine on your date this February 14th. Parmesan Chicken is the perfect dinner for two and the original dish was about 400 years ago in Bologna, Italy and is famously known as Veal Bolognese. This dish is also traces back to Parma, Italy where it was called Veal Parmigiana. Through out the years,  other meat were exchange for the Veal and become Chicken Parmesan or Pollo alla parmigiana.

Ingredients:

2 Boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup "Oven Fry" for Pork or chicken (No Substitutions)
1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg
Olive oil

Directions for cooking:

Flatten chicken to about 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch thick. in a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. in another bowl, beat the egg. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with crumb mixture. I use a spoon to coat chicken with the crumb mixture gently pressing crumbs onto chicken. Preheat a frying pan with about a 1/2 cup of olive oil. add more when necessary. brown on medium heat until nicely browned and juices run clear.

This is one of my favorite chicken recipes. It is very moist and full of flavor! you can add a slice of tomato on top when chicken is done, then add some mozzarella on top of that. I sometimes serve with spaghetti and a nice loaf of fresh bread. or mashed potatoes and stuffing. The possibilities are endless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment